How To Contribute To Scholarswap
Contributors who have completed the sign-up process are eligible for ScholarSwap’s revenue share program. If your content creates enough engagement, a percentage of the revenue it generates will be paid to you.
Since joining the ScholarSwap Team, college journalists/experts have been offered jobs and internships with Vanity Fair, Seventeen, Vogue, Glamour, Buzzfeed, Marie Claire, Teen Vogue, The Washington Post, People Magazine, W Magazine, Digitas and many others.
Scholarswap's network of college journalists/experts contributors have their fingers on the pulse of lifestyle, college life, college news, student loans, career, finance and trending topics.
Our established college journalists/experts know what readers want and how to deliver it in succinct, well-written posts.
- Create an account.
- Write a minimum of four posts per month.
- Minimum recommended wording per article is 750 words.
- Contributors must write trending, informative articles that will attract viewers
- Keyword must be repeated a minimum of 7 times in the article.
- Must secure written permission for all photos published with posts.
- Established social following.
- Get paid $1.50-$2 per 1,000 ad impressions (each article has a minimum of 3 ads)
- Payments mailed 30 days after the close of the month.
- Article views are tracked by Google.
- All content is edited for style, consistency and grammar by the Scholarswap digital team.
- Millions of readers looking at your posts each month.
- Quality portfolio when applying for a job.
- Create your account on Scholarswap.
- Pitch your articles on the pitch page.
- Write your article after your pitch has been approved.
- Publish your article.