ScholarSwap has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for scholarswap.com.
What information ScholarSwap collects.
In order for you to create an account on ScholarSwap and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Information that you submit on or to ScholarSwap in the form of reactions, comments, or posts
- To create an account you need to provide data including your name, email address and a password.
- You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, and this may include “User Personal Information.”
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade User Personal Information with third parties for commercial purposes.
We use ad service provided by Google. Please read how Google uses the information from our site. They may serve personalized ads so please check with the page on how you can control that.
Third Party Vendors
We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including:
(1) with your consent;
(2) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards;
(3) for survey or research purposes, after aggregation, anonymization, or pseudonomization;
(4) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process;
(5) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone.
ScholarSwap uses third-party vendors and hosting partners for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run ScholarSwap. By using ScholarSwap Services, you authorize ScholarSwap to transfer, store, and use your information in the country where we operate.
All service providers and third-party vendors are required to meet our data protection standards.
Tracking & Cookies
We use encryption (HTTPS/TLS) to protect data transmitted to and from our site. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee security. You use the Service at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.
Administrative Emails from ScholarSwap
Sometimes we’ll send you emails about your account, service changes or new policies. You can’t opt out of this type of “transactional” email (unless you delete your account).
Deleting Your Personal Information
You may request deletion of your personal information and account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to this Policy
We welcome feedback about this policy at email@example.com